Welcome to Audubon Park Apartments
This beautifully maintained 176 unit facility offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, with 1 and 1½ bathroom options. All upper level apartments have vaulted ceilings, which provide an open concept feel. All lower level apartments are handicap accessible and provide spacious rooms throughout. Heat is included, along with a detached garage and use of the clubhouse, fitness center and heated pool during normal business hours.
Located just around the corner is the Wal-Mart Supercenter. In addition, the Johnson Creek Mall is minutes away and contains numerous restaurants and shopping facilities.
Our friendly neighborhood community welcomes you!
Click on the links below for additional community information:
~PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER FOR PICTURES OF SPECIFIC UNITS OR FOR COPIES OF INDIVIDUAL FLOOR PLANS~
Rates & Floor Plans
203-01 Fully Furnished Non-Smoking Re-Let
Amenities of Audubon Park Apartments
- All appliances including dishwasher, garbage disposal, refrigerator, and self-cleaning oven
- Private detached garage (approx. 10'x21') with remote opener included
- Heat included (gas fireplace & hot water base boards)
- Half bath located in master bedroom (toilet & vanity)
- Air conditioner located in the living room area
- Full size washer and dryer in each unit
- Contemporary carpeting and colors
- Oak woodwork and cabinetry
- Vaulted ceilings in uppers
- Mailboxes inside building
- Security intercom system
- Keyed entrance system
- All window treatments
- Private deck or patio
- Marble top vanities
- Walk-in closets
- Large clubhouse with microwave, mini kitchen, large screen television, quiet/conference room and shower stalls in clubhouse bathrooms
- Fitness room with treadmills, stationary bikes, nautilus equipment and free weights
- Security locked buildings and 24-hour maintenance provide privacy and peace of mind
- Weekly cleaning of entrances, hallways and grounds
- Heated outdoor swimming pool (85 degrees)
- Spacious grounds
Kari Heller~Property Manager
- Office: (920) 261-9575
- After Hours Emergency: (920) 541-7720
- Fax: (920) 261-9576
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 AM-5 PM~Weekends By Appointment Only!
- Clubhouse Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card & renters insurance
- Fitness Center Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card & renters insurance
- Pool Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card & renters insurance open Memorial Day to Labor Day
Directions:From I-90 East take WI-26 (exit 267) towards Watertown/Johnson Creek. Keep left at the fork on the ramp and then go straight. Turn left onto WI-26/State Road 26 and continue until Church Street exit where you take a slight right on South Church Street. You will pass through one roundabout and then turn right onto Air Park Drive and follow until you see us on your right hand side.
*Water/sewer (approx. $50-$100/mth)
*Electric (approx. $50-$100/mth)
*Phone, internet and cable (approx. $50-$150/mth)
For average utility costs for upcoming vacancies, please contact your local utility companies and provide the Available Unit information posted on our website. For example, 203-1 would be 203 Air Park Drive Apt.1, Watertown, WI 53094.
We Energies (electric)
Watertown Water Department (water/sewer)
Spectrum (cable, phone & internet)
Public School District Information
Private or Parochial School Information