Welcome to Audubon Park Landing
BASCO is excited to offer its newest complex. It will offer 36 apartment homes and offer 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with 1 and 2 bathroom option. All upper level apartments have vaulted ceilings, which provide an open concept feel. Lower units offer convenient direct accessibility to attached garage units, with minimal flooring transitions. Heat is included as well as attached garages in the building for all units, as well as use of the clubhouse, fitness center and heated pool during normal business hours.
Located just around the corner is the Wal-Mart Supercenter. In addition, the Johnson Creek Mall is minutes away and contains numerous restaurants and shopping facilities.
Our friendly neighborhood community welcomes you!
Click on the links below for additional community information:
~PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER FOR PICTURES OF SPECIFIC UNITS OR FOR COPIES OF INDIVIDUAL FLOOR PLANS~
Amenities of Audubon Park Landing
- All kitchen appliances including dishwasher, garbage disposal, French door refrigerator with lower freezer drawer, and electric glass top self-cleaning oven
- Kitchens have solid surface countertops with undermount sink and stainless finishes.
- Private attached garage (approx. 10'x21') with remote opener included
- Heat included (hot water base boards)
- Bath located in master bedroom (walk in shower, toilet & vanity)
- Air conditioner located in the living room area and master bedroom
- Full size front loading washer and dryer in each unit
- Contemporary colors for carpeting, laminate hardwood floors.
- Espresso Birch woodwork and cabinetry
- Vaulted ceilings in uppers
- Mailboxes & parcel lockers conveniently located
- Security intercom system
- Keyed entrance system
- All window treatments
- Private deck or patio
- Marble top vanities
- Walk-in closets
- Large clubhouse with microwave, mini kitchen, large screen television, shower stalls in clubhouse bathrooms
- Fitness room with treadmills, stationary bikes, and free weights
- Security locked buildings and emergency 24-hour maintenance provide privacy and peace of mind
- Weekly cleaning of entrances, hallways and grounds
- Heated outdoor swimming pool (85 degrees)
- Spacious grounds with playground water features
Kari Heller~Property Manager
- Office: (920) 261-9575
- After Hours Emergency: (920) 541-7720
- Fax: (920) 261-9576
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 AM-5 PM~Weekends By Appointment Only!
- Clubhouse Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card & renters insurance
- Fitness Center Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card & renters insurance
- Pool Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card & renters insurance open Memorial Day to Labor Day
Directions:From I-90 East take WI-26 (exit 267) towards Watertown/Johnson Creek. Keep left at the fork on the ramp and then go straight. Turn left onto WI-26/State Road 26 and continue until Church Street exit where you take a slight right on South Church Street. You will pass through one roundabout and then turn right onto Air Park Drive and follow until you see us on your right hand side.
*Water/sewer (approx. $50-$100/mth)
*Electric (approx. $50-$100/mth)
*Phone, internet and cable (approx. $50-$150/mth)
For average utility costs for upcoming vacancies, please contact your local utility companies and provide the Available Unit information posted on our website. For example, 203-1 would be 203 Air Park Drive Apt.1, Watertown, WI 53094.
We Energies (electric)
Watertown Water Department (water/sewer)
Spectrum (cable, phone & internet)
Public School District Information
Private or Parochial School Information