Welcome to Fox%20Point%20Apartments
Our friendly apartment community features 116 units and offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with 1 and 1½ bathroom options. Heat is included, along with a detached garage and each unit is equipped with a full size washer and dryer. Gas fireplaces are located in each apartment, providing a warm and relaxing atmosphere after a long day's work. In addition, 3 of the buildings are furnished with computer nooks and several others overlook the pond, which showcases the fountain; prices will vary due to these features.
Our facility is conveniently located about 1 mile from Devil’s Lake State Park, which offers bicycle paths and hiking trails, along with picnic areas. The heart of downtown Baraboo, the Baraboo Golf Course and Al Behrman Elementary School (a.k.a. South School) are within walking distance of the complex. The Baraboo School District's transportation and busing services have also established various pick-up/drop-off locations within close proximity to our facility. We have beautiful views of the bluffs and the complex is about a 15-20 minute drive to the Wisconsin Dells area where countless family fun is available, including theme and water parks, restaurants and more.
Let our home become your new home!
Click on the links below for additional community information:
~PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER FOR PICTURES OF SPECIFIC UNITS OR FOR COPIES OF INDIVIDUAL FLOOR PLANS~
Rates & Floor Plans
Amenities of Fox%20Point%20Apartments
- All appliances including microwave, garbage disposal, dishwasher, refrigerator and self-cleaning oven
- Private detached garage (approx. 10'x21') with remote opener and key pad entry included
- Half bath located in master bedroom (toilet & vanity)
- Heat included (gas fireplace & hot water baseboards)
- Computer nooks available in 12 unit buildings only
- Concrete between floors for extra soundproofing
- Air conditioner located in the living room area
- Full size washer and dryer in each unit
- Contemporary carpeting and colors
- Oak woodwork and cabinetry
- Vaulted ceilings in uppers
- Mailboxes inside building
- Security intercom system
- All window treatments
- Private deck or patio
- Marble top vanities
- Keyed entrance
- Walk-in closets
- Fitness room with treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical machine, nautilus equipment and free weights (open 5am to 10pm with key card & renter's insurance)
- Security locked buildings and 24-hour maintenance provide privacy and peace of mind
- Walkway to Devil's Lake, the Baraboo Country Club and downtown Baraboo
- Roomy clubhouse with mini kitchen, microwave and a large screen television
- Weekly cleaning of entrances, hallways and grounds
- One acre pond with fountain and stocked with fish
- Heated outdoor swimming pool (85 degrees)
- Spacious grounds
Peggy Goodenow~Property Manager
- Office: (608) 356-1101
- After Hours Emergency: 608-352-6285
- Fax: (608) 356-1271
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM-4:00 PM~Saturday By Appointment Only!
- Clubhouse Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card.
- Fitness Center Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card.
- Pool Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card. Open Memorial Day to Labor Day
Directions:Heading East or West on US HWY 12 take Exit 219/South Blvd. You will go through 1-2 turnabouts and should pass Walmart on the right. Go through the lights and once you come to the next turnabout take a right onto Walnut St./Parkway/HWY 123. At the bottom of the second hill, past Baraboo Tent & Awning take a right & then another quick right into the complex. The office is connected to the pool/white picket fence.
*Water/sewer (approx. $50-$100 every three months)
*Electric (approx. $50-$150/mth)
*Phone, internet and cable (approx. $50-$150/mth)
For average utility costs for upcoming vacancies, please contact your local utility companies and provide the Available Unit information posted on our website. For example, 1350-1 would be 1350 Walnut Street Apt.1, Baraboo, WI 53913.
Alliant Energy (electric):
Baraboo Water Department
Wendy or Jan
Spectrum (cable, phone & internet):
New Service: Don at 608-576-7035
Customer Support: 855-757-7328
CenturyLink (phone & internet)
Public School District Information
Private or Parochial School Information