Welcome to Grace%20Manor%20Apartments
Grace Manor Apartments has 48 apartments, located in a quiet community offering 1 and 2 bedrooms units, with 1 and 1¾ bathroom options. Heat and water are included, along with a detached garage.
The complex is conveniently located close to Roosevelt Park and Chamberlain Park, along with a 50 mile bike path leading to Waukesha. In addition, you have a short walk to Oconomowoc's trendy downtown area, which offers beautiful lake front views and countless restaurants.
With all these amenities why look any further!
Click on the links below for additional community information:
~PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER FOR PICTURES OF SPECIFIC UNITS OR FOR COPIES OF INDIVIDUAL FLOOR PLANS~
Rates & Floor Plans
Amenities of Grace%20Manor%20Apartments
- All appliances including stove with vent hood, dishwasher, refrigerator and garbage disposal
- Private detached garage included with remote opener
- Air conditioner located in the living room area
- Stackable washer and dryer in each unit
- Contemporary carpeting and colors
- Heat and water included
- Walk-in shower stall
- Cable TV available
- Close to shopping, restaurants, parks and a 50 mile bike path
- Weekly cleaning of entrances, hallways and grounds
Kari Heller~Property Manager
- Office: (920) 261-9575
- After Hours Emergency: (920) 541-7720
- Fax: (920) 261-9576
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM~Weekends By Appointment Only!
Directions:Depart WI-16 W/Summit Ave towards WI-16 Branch/WI-19/N Summit Ave. Keep left onto WI-16 Branch/WI-19/N Summit Ave. Keep sraight onto WI-16 Branch/WI-19/N Summit Ave. Make a U-turn at E Gate Dr. Bear right onto WI-16 E Branch/WI-19 E/Summit Ave. Keep straight onto WI-16 E/Summit Ave. At roundabout, take 2nd exit. Take ramp towards Oconomowac. Turn right onto Wisconsin Ave. Keep straight onto W Wisoncon Ave. Turn right onto S Worthington St. (unpaved road).
*Electric (approx. $50-$150/mth)
*Phone, internet and cable (approx. $50-$150/mth)
For average utility costs for upcoming vacancies, please contact your local utility companies and provide the Available Unit information posted on our website. For example, 675-101 would be 675 S. Worthington Street Apt.101, Oconomowac, WI 53066.
City of Oconomowoc (electric)
Spectrum (cable, phone & internet)
Patrice Guerra 414-239-0708 Patrice.Guerra@charter.com
Public School District Information
Private or Parochial School Information