Welcome to Park%20Creek%20Apartments
This 112 unit facility is tucked away, surrounded by single family homes and offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with 1 and 1½ bathroom options. The vaulted ceilings give the upper level units an open concept feel and all lower level units are handicap accessible. Heat, garage (detached) and use of the clubhouse, fitness center and pool are included during normal office hours. Full size washer and dryer are located in each unit and the gas fireplace welcome's you home during those long winter months.
Within walking distance are charming restaurants, shopping facilities, lodging and the interstate is easily accessible around the corner.
Make our apartment community a place to call home!
Click on the links below for additional community information:
~PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER FOR PICTURES OF SPECIFIC UNITS OR FOR COPIES OF INDIVIDUAL FLOOR PLANS~
Rates & Floor Plans
Amenities of Park%20Creek%20Apartments
- All appliances including microwave, garbage disposal, refrigerator, dishwasher and self-cleaning oven
- Private detached garage (approx. 10'x21') with remote opener included
- Heat included (gas fireplace & hot water base boards)
- Half bath located in master bedroom (toilet & vanity)
- Concrete between floors for extra soundproofing
- Air conditioner located in the living room area
- Full size washer and dryer in each unit
- Contemporary carpeting and colors
- Oak woodwork and cabinetry
- Vaulted ceilings in uppers
- Mailboxes inside building
- Security intercom system
- Keyed entrance system
- All window treatments
- Private deck or patio
- Marble top vanities
- Walk-in closets
- Fitness room with treadmills, stationary bikes, nautilus equipment and free weights
- Security locked buildings and 24-hour maintenance provide privacy and peace of mind
- Large clubhouse with microwave, mini kitchen and a large screen television
- Weekly cleaning of entrances, hallways and grounds
- Heated outdoor swimming pool (85 degrees)
- Spacious grounds
Jennifer Thurk (PCA)~Property Manager
- Office: (920) 356-0914
- After Hours Emergency: 920-567-3100
- Fax: (920) 356-0915
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 AM-5 PM~Saturday By Appointment Only!
- Clubhouse Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card.
- Fitness Center Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card.
- Pool Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card. Open Memorial Day to Labor Day
Directions:WI-68/E State St. toward B Depot St. Take ramp right for US-151 South toward Beaver Dam. At exit 132, take ramp right toward Beaver Dam/Horicon. Turn right onto WI-33 W. Turn Left onto Monroe St. Keep left to day on Monroe St. If you rach E South St. you have gone too far.
*Water/sewer (approx. $50-$100 every three months)
*Electric (approx. $50-$150/mth)
*Phone, internet and cable (approx. $50-$150/mth)
For average utility costs for upcoming vacancies, please contact your local utility companies and provide the Available Unit information posted on our website. For example, 203-1 would be 203 Monroe Street Apt.1, Beaver Dam, WI 53916.
Alliant Energy (electric)
City of Beaver Dam (water/sewer)
Spectrum (cable, phone & internet)
Public School District Information
Private or Parochial School Information