Welcome to Spring%20Lake%20Apartments
This 148 unit complex consists of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, with 1, 1½ and 2 bathroom options. All lower level apartments are handicap accessible and equipped with taller toilets, along with the convenience of a walk-in shower stall. Ceilings are vaulted upstairs and a select number of units are furnished with a computer nook area and an electric fireplace. Charter basic cable and internet, heat and an attached or detached garage are included, along with the use of the beautifully designed clubhouse, which includes a gas fireplace and fitness center for use during normal business hours. A sandy beach area is located around the pond for your relaxing and sunbathing needs.
Lastly, buildings 221 and 225 are for adults only and are non-smoking buildings as well.
Come enjoy the relaxing and friendly atmosphere that Spring Lake Apartments has to offer.
Click on the links below for additional community information:
~PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER FOR PICTURES OF SPECIFIC UNITS OR FOR COPIES OF INDIVIDUAL FLOOR PLANS~
Rates & Floor Plans
205-10 Re-Let Application Pending
Amenities of Spring%20Lake%20Apartments
- All appliances including microwave, garbage disposal, dishwasher and self-cleaning oven
- Various units come with the option of an attached or detached garage (approx. 10'x25') and remote opener included
- Air conditioners and ceiling fans located in living room and master bedroom
- Walk-in shower stall located in the master bathroom
- Electric fireplace in 8 & 16 unit buildings only
- Concrete between floors for extra sound proofing
- Energy Star compliant appliances and fixtures
- Heat included (hot water base boards)
- Full-size washer and dryer in each unit
- Contemporary carpeting and color
- Birch woodwork and cabinetry
- Controlled building access
- Private deck or patio
- Marble top vanities
- Walk-in closets
- Fitness room with treadmills, stationary bikes, nautilus equipment and free weights
- Security locked buildings and 24-hour maintenance provide privacy and peace of mind
- Beautiful clubhouse with microwave, mini kitchen, fireplace and a large screen television
- Weekly cleaning of entrances, hallways and grounds
- 2 acre pond stocked with fish and a sandy beach
- Spacious grounds
Jennifer Thurk (SLA)~Property Manager
- Office: (920) 219-4404
- After Hours Emergency: (920) 296-5704
- Fax: (920) 219-4405
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 AM-5 PM~Saturday By Appointment Only!
- Clubhouse Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card.
- Fitness Center Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card.
- Pool Hours: Monday-Sunday: 5 AM-10 PM with key card. Open Memorial Day to Labor Day
Directions:North on HWY 151 toward Fond du Lac. Take Gateway Drive. E and go right on Gateway Dr. Turn left onto N. Spring Street a.k.a. Business HWY 151. Head South on Spring Street ¼ of a mile. Turn right onto Woodland Drive. Spring Lake Apartments is on the left.
*Water/sewer (approx. $50-$100 every three months)
*Electric (approx. $50-$150/mth)
*Phone, internet and cable (approx. $50-$150/mth)
For average utility costs for upcoming vacancies, please contact your local utility companies and provide the Available Unit information posted on our website. For example, 203-1 would be 203 Woodland Drive Apt.1, Beaver Dam, WI 53916.
Alliant Energy (electric)
City of Beaver Dam (water/sewer)
Spectrum (cable, phone & internet)
Public School District Information
Private or Parochial School Information